This cute little creature will just light up the table at kids´ birthday parties and school celebrations. It´s so easy to make and even more fun to eat.
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Light Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Light Green Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Blue Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Blue Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Spice drops or gum drops
Each cupcake serves 1.
Bake and cool cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint icing yellow, green, blue, orange and light rose. Using yellow/green/blue/orange or light rose, ice cupcakes smooth with spatula and sprinkle with corresponding colored sugars.
Cut licorice into 3 in. lengths. Insert spice drops into licorice to make feet and antennae. Insert pieces into cupcakes.
To decorate head, position white gumball for whites of eyes and attach candy-coated chocolates with icing for pupils. Position candy-coated chocolate for nose and licorice mouth.
Arrange cupcakes to shape caterpillar.