Catch Those Falling Stars! Cupcakes
Wishes can come true. Serve Catch Those Falling Stars Cupcakes and be the life of the party. Easy make-ahead fondant stars shine with colored sugars. A stellar addition to any celebration.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Violet Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Violet Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Yellow Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Yellow Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Pink Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Pink Cake Sparkles™
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Silver Foil Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silver Foil Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2110 (1M) Add to shopping list Tip: 2110 (1M)
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Star Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Star Nesting Cutter Set
Roll out fondant and cut stars with smallest cutter. Let dry. Lightly brush water on stars and sprinkle with Cake Sparkles. Set aside.
Bake cupcakes in White Baking Cups, and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Pipe white buttercream icing swirl on each cupcake with Open Star Decorating Tip 1M
Insert the fondant stars into cupcake.