Cookie Sheets & Je…
Cart Full of Wishes Cookies
- Easy-Add Orange Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Cookie Icing Add to shopping list Orange Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Cookie Icing
- Easy-Add Violet Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Cookie Icing Add to shopping list Violet Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Cookie Icing
- Easy-Add Pink Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Cookie Icing Add to shopping list Pink Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Cookie Icing
- Easy-Add Yellow Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Cookie Icing Add to shopping list Yellow Ice-A-Cookie™ Ready-To-Use Cookie Icing
- Chocolate sandwich cookies (crushed)
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Nesting Blossoms Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Blossoms Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Craft block cut to fit inside cart
- light green curling ribbon
- Craft knife
Make all cookies 1 day in advance: Using smallest and second smallest cutters from blossom set, cut 8 cookies of each size.
For cart, cut 1 base cookie 8 in. long, 4 1/2 in. wide at back and 3 1/2 in. wide at front. Cut 2 side cookies, 8 in. x 2 in.; cut 1 back side piece 4 in. x 2 in., and 1 front side piece 3 in. x 2 in.
Score lattice lines 1 inch apart on cart pieces with knife. Using dowel rod, make two holes at back end of base cookie, 1 in. from back and side edges (dowel rod legs will be positioned here later).
Bake cookies. While still warm, use ruler and knife to cut cart pieces to original measurements. Let all cookies cool.
Using Ice-A-Cookie package directions, outline and pipe-in all but 2 of the smallest flower cookies; let dry overnight.
Attach sticks to backs of iced cookies with Ice-A-Cookie; pipe dot centers and let dry.
Sandwich two plain cookies together with Ice-A-Cookie for wheel.
Attach cart pieces together with Ice-A-Cookie; let dry. Cut craft block to fit inside cart. Insert two 3 in. dowel rod pieces, into holes on base and through craft block. Attach cookie wheel to center of base.
Turn cart on side and pipe dot axle on wheel with Ice-A-Cookie, attach one dowel rod handle to axle, let dry. Repeat to attach other dowel rod handle.
When completely dry, turn cart upright. Insert flowers and sprinkle crushed cookies for dirt. Position curling ribbon.