Carrying His Own Weight Cake
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 12; cookies serve 1.
- Easy-Add Star Pan Add to shopping list Star Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™! Tiered Cake Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™! Tiered Cake Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Glue stick
Make cookies in advance: Roll out dough and cut 2 tiered cake cookies, cut off top tier.
Use knife to cut a 5 in. diameter circle cookie. Bake and cool all cookies.
To make barbell, cut one dowel rod to 4 1/2 in. long. Attach to 12 in. dowel rod with glue stick; let dry.
Apply glue on foil and wrap around dowel rod. Attach tiered cookie weights to dowel rod with melted candy.
Pipe-in weights with tip 2A (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Let set.
For round cookie head, pipe tip 3 outline eyes, tip 4 dot nose; outline and pipe-in tip 3 teeth.
Cover face and ears with tip 16 stars; add tip 4 pull-out hair. Ice cake sides smooth.
Outline t-shirt with tip 3. Cover shorts, t-shirt, arms and neck with tip 16 stars.
Pipe tip 3 zigzag waistband on shorts.
Pipe tip 21 star bottom border.
Position head cookie and barbells on cake.