Carrot Patch Cupcakes
Bunny’s found his bliss! It’s a colorful Easter cupcake topped with a bunny cookie cut with our Easter Mini Cutters—plus candy corn carrots!
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Bunnies & Chicks Baking Cups Add to shopping list Bunnies & Chicks Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Easter Mini Cutter Set Add to shopping list Easter Mini Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 8 in. Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Spatula
One day in advance: Prepare cookie dough and roll out. Cut cookies with bunny face cutter from set. Bake and cool.
Prepare royal icing and thin with water until pouring consistency is reached.
Place cookies on cooling grid over cookie sheet; cover with thinned royal icing. Let dry overnight.
Using FoodWriters, draw facial features on bunny face.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with green buttercream.
Pipe tip 5 bead paws in buttercream. Position bunny face.
Position candy corn carrots; add tip 352 leaves in green.