Carrot Bunny Candy
Easter is all about the candy! Here we’ve placed a molded candy bunny in a molded yellow candy shell. Store-bought candy corn is sized just right for the faux carrots he’s holding!
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Easter Lollipop Kit (includes bunny mold and Light Cocoa Candy Melts®)Easy-Add Easter Lollipop Kit Add to shopping list Easter Lollipop Kit
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
Each candy serves 1.
Tint melted white candy pink and blue using colors (use small about of red for pink).
Mold candy bunnies using "painting" method. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
To make basket, "paint" inside of baking cups with melted candy.
Refrigerate until firm and carefully remove baking cup.
Fill basket with candy corn "carrots".
To decorate candy corn carrots, pipe pull-out stems, using tip 349 and Ready-To-Use Icing tinted green.
Place in basket. Attach carrot to bunny with melted candy.
Place candy bunny in basket.