Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 13 Add to shopping list Tip: 13
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Round Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Round Cutter
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
One day in advance: Using white royal icing, make 17 tip 13 drop flowers with tip 1 dot centers for each cookie. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Cut cookie dough with Comfort Grip cutter, then cut opening with large square Cut-Out. Cut 2 wheels with medium round Cut-Out. Bake and cool all cookies.
Cover with poured icing. Let cookies dry at least 3 hours or overnight.
Using royal icing, pipe tip 1 lines, scallops and dots on carriage and wheels. Attach flowers and wheels to carriage with tip 1 dots of icing. Let dry; place in party bag.