Carol of the Belles Cookies
- Easy-Add Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 37 Piece Alphabet & Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list 37 Piece Alphabet & Number Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
One day in advance: make cookies. Roll out dough. Cut 2 cookies for each angel using bell cutter from set. Trim one bell straight on bottom and one side edge to form easel. Bake and cool.
Position cookies on cooling grid over cookie sheet; cover with thinned white royal icing. Let dry overnight.
Decorate cookies on waxed paper covered cake boards. Using full-strength royal icing in red, outline and pipe in cookies with tip 3 (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe tip 5 pull-out arms in red.
Tint a 2 in. ball of fondant copper. Roll a 3/4 in. ball head for each cookie; attach with icing. Pipe tip 2 zigzag fur collar in white.
For hands, roll 5/16 in. balls of copper fondant; score fingers with craft knife.
Tint a 1 in. ball of fondant green; roll out 1/8 in. thick and cut NOEL using alphabet Cut-Outs. Attach letters and hands with dots of icing.
Pipe tip 2 zigzag fur cuffs in white and swirl hair in brown. . Roll 1/16 balls of copper fondant for noses; attach with damp brush.
Pipe tip 1 dot and string eyes and mouth in black.
Pipe tip 352 holly leaves in green, tip 1 dot berries in red. Add tip 3 zigzag fur hat.
Attach cookie easel to back of cookie with icing. Position cookies.