Carnation Presentation Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
- white vegetable shortening
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Dusting Pouch Add to shopping list Dusting Pouch
- Easy-Add Shaping Foam Add to shopping list Shaping Foam
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
In advance: Make flowers. Roll out gum paste less than 1/16 in. thick. Make at least 25 gum paste carnations. Let dry.
Tint white fondant pink using a very small amount of neon fondant. Prepare and cover 2-layer cake with fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother. Roll out additional pink fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut 20 strips 1/4 in. wide, in varying lengths. Attach strips to cake sides, 1 in. apart, with gum glue adhesive. Roll 1/8 in. diameter balls and attach to strips with gum glue adhesive. For bottom border, roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut circles using smallest round Cut-Out. Roll into 3/8 in. diameter balls and attach for bottom border. Position carnations on cake top, securing with small pieces of pink fondant and gum glue adhesive.