Capping off their Education! Cake
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Cake serves 48.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Waxed paper
Two days in advance: Make numbers and caps for top. Tint fondant: 20 oz. red, 14 oz. black. Separate 2 oz. of each color and add 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex to each (reserve remaining tinted fondant).
Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Use cutters from set to cut 4 numbers; use pattern to cut 5 caps. Let dry 24 hours.
Attach 4 numbers and bottom 3 hats to lollipop sticks using fondant adhesive; attach 2 hats to top of numbers. Let dry.
Bake and cool 2-layer 6 and 8 in. cakes and 1-layer 10 in. cake.
Roll out black fondant 1/8 in. thick. Use patterns to cut 10 graduates and 10 caps. Attach to cake sides using damp brush.
Use alphabet Cut-Outs to cut message; attach.
Pipe tip 4 bead bottom borders.
Insert hats and numbers into cake top, trimming sticks as needed.
*Combine Red-Red with Christmas Red for red shown.