Cape Cod Gingerbread Cookie House
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Mix Add to shopping list Gingerbread Mix
- Easy-Add Cake Release Add to shopping list Cake Release
- Easy-Add Gingerbread House Frosty White Icing Mix Add to shopping list Gingerbread House Frosty White Icing Mix
mini multi colored candies
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Christmas Nonpareils Add to shopping list Christmas Nonpareils
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Village Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Gingerbread Village Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cookie in pan.
Use tip 6 and white icing to outline and pipe-in roof (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 6 and white icing to pipe snow on ground (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Cut spice drops in half horizontally and attach with tip 2 dots of icing for windows. Use tip 2 and red icing to pipe wavy lines on roof. Use tip 3 and white icing to pipe in roof-line on dormer and vertical outlines. Add jumbo nonpareils. Use tip 349 and green icing to pipe pull-out leaf bushes.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more