Candy-coated Ice Cream Bar Mini Cakes
We’ve taken two cool treats and combined them into something sun-sational for warm-weather celebrations. Create ice cream bar-shaped mini cakes with Wilton 6-Cavity Ice Cream Bar Mini Cake Pan.
Favorite Cake Mix or Recipe
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Golden Yellow Icing Color (Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown)Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
Red-Red Icing Color (Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown)Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 6-Cavity Ice Cream Bar Mini Cake Pan Add to shopping list 6-Cavity Ice Cream Bar Mini Cake Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Disposable Decorating Bags (12 in. used)Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- wooden craft sticks
Bake and cool cakes.
Tint portions of icing yellow and brown.
Place cakes on cooling grid over waxed paper-covered cookie sheet. Heat yellow icing in microwave at defrost setting (30% power) for 20-30 seconds; stir. Repeat until consistency of icing will pour. Pour over cakes. Let set.
Outline and fill in chocolate-covered areas with tip 10 and brown icing. Smooth with spatula. Sprinkle with jimmies. Insert sticks into cakes for decoration only.