Candy Tree and Treats
Here’s the ideal holiday centerpiece! Our Candy Tree and Treats is a festive way to serve a little something sweet. Mold the tree using Wilton Candy Melts poured in a tree cookie cutter on a non-stick pan.
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Gift Truffles Candy Mold Add to shopping list Gift Truffles Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Stars Candy Mold Add to shopping list Stars Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cake Circle Add to shopping list 6 in. Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
Place cutter on a non-stick cookie sheet.
Mold 3 candy trees by pouring melted Candy Melts 1/4 in. deep into cutter; refrigerate to set.
Also mold desired number of candy gifts and star for treetop using molds and melted Candy Melts; refrigerate to set.
When trees are set, cut 2 in half and attach to the whole tree to create the sectioned look.
Decorate tree with dots of melted candy in a cut parchment bag.
Attach candy star with melted candy.
Position candy gifts around tree.