Candy Tree and Frolicking Snowmen
Create a 3-D holiday treat using Wilton candy molds! Here we’ve built a tree trimming scene by attaching a molded candy tree and snowmen to a round candy base.
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
Red and Green Candies
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tree & Large Snowflake Lollipop Molds Add to shopping list Tree & Large Snowflake Lollipop Molds
- Easy-Add Christmas Candy Kit for Pretzels Add to shopping list Christmas Candy Kit for Pretzels
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Mold tree and snowmen without pretzel or sticks using piping method on package directions.
For base, place round comfort grip cutter on cookie sheet and fill 1/4 in. this with white melted candy; refrigerate to set and unmold. Attach mini red and white candies to base with melted candy and add mini red candies to snowmen's hands with melted candy. Attach tree and snowmen to base with melted candy. Pipe white snow on base and cover with sparkling sugar.