Candy Santa Welcomes All
Looking for a special treat for the holidays! How about an all- candy Santa for all the good little girls and boys on your shopping list?
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Green spice drops
Black spice drops
Red licorice vines
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Santa & Snowman Lollipop Molds Add to shopping list Santa & Snowman Lollipop Molds
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Waxed paper
Mold Santa head using piping method included in package directions (do not use lollipop stick). Refrigerate to set; unmold.
Position large round cut-out on cookie sheet and fill 1/4 in. thick with red candy. Refrigerate to set; unmold.
Attach Santa's head to body with melted candy in cut parchment bag.
Pipe belt and buckle with melted candy in cut parchment bag.
Cut spice drops for hand and feet. Cut licorice for arms; attach all with melted candy in cut parchment bag.
Use white melted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe cuffs.