Candy Roof Gingerbread House Cookie
Can’t miss is gingerbread house cookie trimmed with bright rainbow nonpareils. Simple door and window treatment add just the right balance to this welcoming house.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Gingerbread House Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Gingerbread House Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut with gingerbread house cookie cutter. Bake and cool cookies.
Use tip 4 and white royal icing to pipe peak of house and top of chimney; cover with rainbow nonpareils. Use tip 3 and red royal icing to outline door with zigzags. Use tip 3 and yellow royal icing to outline and fill in windows and windows on doors; let set. Use tip 3 and green royal icing to pipe dot doorknob and zigzags shutters on windows. Use tip 3 and red royal icing to pipe fleur de lis over windows. Use tip 4 and white royal icing to pipe icicles on windowsills.