Candy-Gobbling Goblin Candy Treats
This is one bounteous beasty! Create a fiendish-faced, candy-holding shell using our Mini Ball Pan, the mouth mold from our Halloween Candy Kit Mega Pack, and our 3-D Eyeball Candy Mold. Yikes!
- Easy-Add Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Each Treat serves 1
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Halloween Candy Kit Mega Pack (mouth mold)Easy-Add Halloween Candy Kit Mega Pack Add to shopping list Halloween Candy Kit Mega Pack
- Easy-Add 3-D Eyeball Candy Mold Add to shopping list 3-D Eyeball Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip® Pastry Brush Add to shopping list Comfort Grip® Pastry Brush
In advance Make two 1/4 in. thick green candy shells using Mini Ball Pan.
Also: Make candies. Mold eyes and mouth using Piping Method, filling mouth only halfway full.
For ears, place medium Leaf Cut-Out on nonstick sheet pan and fill 1/8 in. deep with green candy; chill until firm. Turn over Cut-Out and repeat for other ear. Attach features to top shell with melted candy. Cut 3 in. pieces of licorice for hair; attach with melted candy. Fill bottom shell with candy. Position top.