Candy Curl Brownies
All dressed up for a dessert table—Candy Curl Brownies are topped by an Fudge Icing rosette and a fun candy swirl for a touch of elegance.
- Easy-Add Brownie Fudge Icing Add to shopping list Brownie Fudge Icing
- Easy-Add Chocolate Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Chocolate Jimmies Sprinkle Decorations
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 13 x 9 x 2 in. Oblong Pan Add to shopping list 13 x 9 x 2 in. Oblong Pan
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy curls. Using melted Candy Melts in cut parchment bag, pipe curls on waxed paper-covered board; refrigerate until firm. Remove paper and set aside.
Bake and cool brownies in oblong pan; remove from pan. Cut circles using round cutter. Ice sides and edges smooth in Fudge Icing; immediately roll in Sprinkles. Using Fudge Icing, pipe a tip 21 rosette in center of brownie. Insert candy curl.