Mold the cute critters’ bodies using the Truffle Mold, add facial features and body markings using melted candy and assorted sliced nuts and candies.
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Chocolate nougat candy
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Black mini jawbreakers
mini chocolate chips
Each candy serves 1.
Mold all animal bodies in Truffles Mold. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Roll small balls of chocolate nougat candy for heads on all animals and cut small pieces of nougat for turtle legs. Attach to bodies with melted candy.
Pipe facial features on all animals, dots on turtle and ladybug and lines on bee with melted candy in cut disposable bag.
Cut tiny pieces of licorice for antennae and attach mini jawbreakers.
Attach antennae and almond bee wings with melted candy.
Note: Add a little white to dark green candy to achieve green used.