Candy Corn Mini Cakes
Treat your Halloween tricksters to fun, candy corn-shaped mini cakes! They’re easy to make and decorate when you use the Wilton Candy Corn Mini Cake Pan and Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing.
Favorite cake recipe or mix
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Golden Yellow Icing Color (Combine Lemon Yellow with a small amount of Golden Yellow for yellow shown)Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add Candy Corn Mini Cake Pan Add to shopping list Candy Corn Mini Cake Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 16 x 14 in. Recipe Right® Air Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list 16 x 14 in. Recipe Right® Air Cookie Sheet
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cakes. Position cakes on cooling grid over waxed paper-covered cookie sheet.
Tint portions of icing yellow and orange; leave some white. Heat in microwave at defrost setting (30% power) for 20-30 seconds; stir. Repeat until consistency of icing will pour.
Using decorating bags with 1/4 in. cut from tips, cover cakes with white icing on top, orange icing in middle and yellow icing on bottom until completely coated. Lightly tap grid to spread. Let set.