Candy Cane Rainbow Doughnuts
Doughnuts have never been more dazzling! These treats are coated with Candy Melts Candy, then sprinkled with Colored Sugars.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Ruby Pearlized Sugar Add to shopping list Ruby Pearlized Sugar
- Easy-Add Emerald Pearlized Sugar Add to shopping list Emerald Pearlized Sugar
Each doughnut serves 1.
- Easy-Add Candy Cane Doughnut Pan Add to shopping list Candy Cane Doughnut Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare doughnuts. Bake and cool following recipe instructions.
Cover doughnuts with candy. Place doughnuts on cooling grid over cookie sheet. Melt white Candy Melts candy following package directions. Use melted white candy in cut decorating bag to cover cookies.
Make stripes. Immediately after covering doughnuts, sprinkle sections with ruby and emerald pearlized sprinkles to form striped look. Chill until firm.