Candy Cane Crunch Doughnuts
Each doughnut serves 1.
- Easy-Add Candy Cane Doughnut Pan Add to shopping list Candy Cane Doughnut Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 12 in. Rolling Pin Add to shopping list 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare doughnuts. Bake and cool following recipe instructions.
Crush candy canes. Use rolling pin to crush candy canes into small pieces.
Cover doughnuts with candy. Place doughnuts on cooling grid over cookie sheet. Use melted white Candy Melts candy following package directions. Use melted white candy in cut decorating bag to cover cookies.
Make stripes. Immediately after covering doughnuts, sprinkle sections with crushed candy canes to form stripes. Chill until firm.