Candy Cane Cookie
A delicious symbol of the season, serve or give these glistening candy cane cookies during the holidays. Use candy cane cutter from the Wilton 7-Pc. Winter Holiday Metal Cutter Set to give these cookies their shape!
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Rolling Pin Add to shopping list 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set (candy cane used)Easy-Add Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Prepare dough and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut using candy cane cutter from set. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare Color Flow Icing Recipe. Tint a portion red and reserve some white.
Outline cookie. Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to outline cookie.
Make red stripes. Use tip 2 and full-strength red icing to outline red stripes. Use thinned red icing in cut disposable bag, to fill in red stripes. Sprinkle with red sugar. Let set. Use brush to remove excess sugar.
Make white stripes. Used thinned white icing in cut disposable bag, fill in white stripes. Sprinkle with White Sparkling Sugar. Let dry.