White Candy Melts® Candy (3 ounces needed per each set)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Cherry Sour Balls
Candy-coated chocolate candies
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add White Mini Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Mini Baking Cups
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
In advance: Make 1/8 in. thick candy shells in baking cups. You will need 1 mini and 1 standard shell for each treat. Chill until firm, then carefully peel baking cup off candy shell. Level top edge with knife or place on warming plate if necessary.
Prepare cereal treats. Shape into small (2 x 1 1/4 in. high) and large (3 1/4 x 1 in. high) mounds for icing tops. Cover with melted white candy. Attach cherry sour to top of small mound and mini candy cup to top of large mound. Let set. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe swirls; let set. Fill cups with chocolates and stack.