Cookie Sheets & Je…
Cake Ball Flowers For Mom
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Jelly spearmint leaves
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Favorite crisped rice cereal treats recipe
- chocolate cookies, crushed
Each serves one.
- Easy-Add Daisy Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Daisy Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare cake ball recipe and firmly press into pan cavities. Chill until set and remove.
Ice backs of flowers with melted orange and yellow candy; chill to set.
Place iced sides face down on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Pour melted orange or yellow candy over flowers, covering completely. Tap to settle and chill until firm.
Pipe flower outlines using cut parchment bag and matching melted candy. Sprinkle with matching sugars. Pipe candy centers using cut parchment bag and melted white candy.
Cut a small opening in the bottom on flower and insert lollipop stick; secure with melted candy. Attach spearmint leaves with melted candy and chill.
Tint melted white candy pink using color set. Fill standard muffin pan with melted pink candy to the top edge of pan. Tap on counter to remove air bubbles. Chill for 8-10 minutes until a 1/8 in. shell has formed. Pour out excess candy, then chill completely. Remove from pans and smooth top edges by sliding across a warmed cookie sheet. Use cut parchment bag with melted candy to pipe swirls on sides of flowerpots.
Prepare crisped rice cereal recipe. Press into candy shells. Insert pop and secure with melted candy. Spread a thin layer of candy over top. Press crushed cookies into melted candy.