- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Christmas Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Christmas Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
Each Cookie Serves 1
- Easy-Add Holiday Words Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Holiday Words Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cookies according to pan packaging directions.
Melt candy according to package directions. Dip corners of cookie in candy. Sprinkle on Christmas nonpareils. Place cookies on waxed paper covered board in refrigerator to set.
Tint portions of Color Flow icings red and green. Using tip 2, pipe letters. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Pipe tip 2 red and green snowflakes around letters. Let set.