Buzzin' By Mini Cake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Bold Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Bold Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Egg Pan Add to shopping list Mini Egg Pan
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Ice cakes smooth. The wide end of egg cake will be the front. /p>
Tint portions of fondant yellow (combine lemon yellow and golden yellow) and black.
Reserve a portion of white. Cover front third of cake with yellow fondant.
Cut 2 strips of black fondant and 2 strips of yellow fondant, each 1/2 in. wide.
Position on cake, alternating colors. Cover remaining area of cake with black fondant.
For stinger, roll black fondant into a 3/4 in. long cone and attach with damp brush.
Cut wing using white fondant and large heart Cut-Out; trim 1 in. off pointed end.
Imprint dotted lines using ridged wheel from Embosser.
Attach wing to cake with damp brush.
For eye, roll a small ball of white fondant,