Mini Stand-Up Bear…
Buzzin' Bee Mini Cake
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Stand-Up Bear Pan Add to shopping list Mini Stand-Up Bear Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 13 Add to shopping list Tip: 13
- 2003 Pattern Book (Wings)(Chocolate Scroll)Easy-Add 2003 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2003 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Waxed paper
In advance, roll out fondant, trace wings pattern with toothpick and cut wings.
Let dry for 2 days on waxed paper lightly sprinkled with cornstarch.
Trim ears off cake. Ice bottom of feet and mouth area smooth.
Pipe tip 13 zigzag arms to achieve a raised effect.
Cover bee with tip 13 stars.
Pipe tip 3 dot eyes and nose.
For antennae, cut 2 pieces of black licorice 2 1/2 in. long, roll small balls of black-tinted fondant and attach to ends.
Insert antennae into top of head.
Attach wings to back of bee with icing.