Butterfly Kisses Cookies
Two cookies double the fun! They’re covered with a quick, pour-on layer of thinned Color Flow Icing and decorated later with pretty piped icing details.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Burgundy Icing Color Add to shopping list Burgundy Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. For each treat, cut 1 large heart using 2nd largest cutter from set and 1 small heart using 2nd smallest cutter from set. Bake and cool. Cover with thinned icing. Let dry 24 hours on waxed paper-covered board.
Use patterns to mark designs on cookies. Use tip 1 and full-strength color flow to pipe dot swirls and outline butterfly. Attach small cookie to large using icing.