Butterfly Heart Cake Pops
Butterflies are a sure sign that spring has arrived! And what better way to celebrate the beginning of the season with these cute Butterfly Heart Pops. Easy-to-decorate treats are dipped in Candy Melts and decorated with Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant.
24 ounces Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (makes 48 treats)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Garden Candy Color Set (pink, black)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Each cake pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Chocolate Pro™ Electric Chocolate Melter Add to shopping list Chocolate Pro™ Electric Chocolate Melter
- Easy-Add Pops Decorating Stand Add to shopping list Pops Decorating Stand
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
In advance: Make wings. Tint 12 oz. each fondant yellow and violet. Roll out 1/16 in. thick. Using large heart Cut-Out, cut two yellow hearts. Trim off 1 in. from point of heart using large round Cut-Out. Cut four violet hearts using smallest heart Cut-Out. Roll two 1/4 in. balls in violet. Let dry overnight on cornstarch-dusted board.
Prepare medium cake pops and insert sticks following recipe directions. Chill until firm. Tint portions of melted candy pink and black using candy colors. Dip pops in pink candy; chill until firm in decorating stand. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe white dot eyes, black dot pupils, pull-out lashes and mouth. Chill.
Using sticks, poke two holes in top of pop. Cut two 1 1/4 in. long strips of black licorice; insert in pop for antennae. Attach fondant balls with melted candy. Attach small hearts onto wing shapes with melted candy. Attach wings to pop with melted candy. Chill.
*Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown. Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.