Stand-Up House Pan
Business is in the Red Cake
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Smiling Pumpkin Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Smiling Pumpkin Icing Decorations
- shredded coconut
Cakes serve 13; each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Stand-Up House Pan Add to shopping list Stand-Up House Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Mini Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Monsters Candy Mold Add to shopping list Monsters Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Icing: Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown. Candy: Using candy colors, combine Green with Yellow for green shown. Add Black candy color to melted dark cocoa candy for black shown.
In advance: Make 3 vampire candies without sticks using painting or piping method. Refrigerate until firm; unmold. Cut to shorten vampire for coffin.
Also: Make bases for 2 standing vampires. In Mini Loaf Pan, mold a 1/4 in. thick green candy plaque. Refrigerate until firm; unmold, bring to room temperature. Cut two 1 x 2 in. rectangles and attach to bottom of vampires with melted candy; let set. Prepare base board: Cut 3 boards to 8 x 16 in.; tape and wrap with foil.
Bake and cool house and 1 mini loaf. Trim windows off house. Ice smooth 1 3/4 x 4 in. high door, 1 x 1 1/2 in. high front windows and 1 1/2 x 2 in. high side windows. Outline all with tip 5. Pipe in tip 5 head in window (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Using tip 2, pipe dot eyes, pupils, nose, mouth and pull-out hair. Pipe tip 7 band bricks on house. Overpipe window and door trim with tip 5. Pipe tip 3 outline door handle. Print "FIRST NATIONAL" with tip 3 and other messages with tip 2. Spatula ice roof, creating scalloped look; add tip 18 zig zag eaves.
For coffin, ice mini loaf smooth; mound brown icing on foot half of top for lid. Ice remainder of top smooth in white. Using tip 5, outline top and pipe in pillow. Position half vampire on coffin. Pipe tip 5 outline handles and hinges on coffin. Position standing vampires and coffin on base board.
Tint coconut green by placing desired amount of coconut in plastic bag, add a few drops of color and knead until color is evenly blended. Dry on waxed paper.
Ice areas on base board and sprinkle with coconut. Position pumpkin icing decorations.