Sheet & Baking Pan…
Bunny and Bouquets Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Garden Candy Color Set (pink, green)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Daisy royal icing decorations Add to shopping list Daisy royal icing decorations
- Easy-Add Pink Posies Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Pink Posies Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Purple Posies icing decorations Add to shopping list Purple Posies icing decorations
- Easy-Add Pre-made Royal Icing Leaves Add to shopping list Pre-made Royal Icing Leaves
- Easy-Add 3-D Bunny Pan Add to shopping list 3-D Bunny Pan
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 47 Add to shopping list Tip: 47
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cupcake Pedestal Add to shopping list Cupcake Pedestal
- Waxed paper
- Warming tray
In advance: Make candy bunny. Tint 1 oz. candy pink; melt 1 oz. light cocoa. Fill in eye and nose of pan (reserve excess pink); chill until firm.
Use 3 pks. white candy to make candy shell in both halves of pan. Chill until firm; unmold. Use reserved pink candy in cut parchment bag to outline and fill in ear.
Attach halves with melted candy. Slide bunny across warming tray to smooth bottom so bunny will stand. Attach bunny to wrapped cake board cut-to-fit, with melted candy.
Bake and cool 1 1/2 in. high cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake. Cut 12 rounds using largest Cut-Out. Cover with melted candy tinted green. Let set. Repeat if necessary for smooth finish. Let set.
Use candy to attach cakes to wrapped, cut-to-fit boards, 1/2 in. wider than cakes. Divide cakes into 8ths.
Pipe tip 47 vertical lines. Pipe tip 3 pull-out grass. Attach icing flowers and leaves to cakes with dots of icing.
Position bunny on pedestal and surround with additional flowers and leaves. Position cakes.