Non-Stick Cooling …
Bunny Jelly Bean Basket
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Pre-made crisped rice cereal treats
- Jelly beans
- Easy-Add Fuzzy Bunny Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Fuzzy Bunny Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Flower Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Flower Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Paring Knife
- Waxed paper
To make bunny face, use bunny from lollipop mold. Use melted candy in cut parchment bags to pipe eyes and nose; let set. Fill remainder of mold with melted white candy; let set and unmold. Use melted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe inner ear and mouth; let set. Cut two 2 in. pieces of lollipop stick and attach one to each side of back of head with melted candy to support head.
To make hands and feet, cut ends off marshmallows and coat with cornstarch so they are not sticky. Cut hand and feet shapes with paring knife. Place shapes on cooling grid positioned over waxed paper and cover with melted white candy. Use melted pink candy in cut parchment bag to pipe pads on bottom of feet. Cut 4 in. lollipop sticks into 2 in. pieces and attach to hands and feet to sticks with melted candy; let set.
Fill half of baking cup with crisp rice cereal treats. Push head, arms and feet into treats. Fill remainder of cup with jelly beans.