Bunny Hugs Mini Cakes
This mini bunny rabbit cake welcomes spring with a giant hug! Use the Mini Egg Pan to create the bunny body.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Each mini cake serves 1.
Ice mini egg cakes smooth with buttercream icing. Tint 2 in. balls of fondant yellow, blue and violet with a small amount of rose. Tint an additional 1 in. ball rose.
Shape fondant ears, arms and feet using patterns. Attach rose fondant insets for footpads and inside ears with brush dipped in water.
Attach ears and arms on cake. Cut out fondant clothing using pattern; position on cake and trim off excess.
Attach feet with brush dipped in water. Roll two 3/8 in. balls of white fondant for muzzle and attach with water. Add small fondant triangle shape for nose.
Position mini jawbreaker eyes, licorice eyebrows, whiskers and mouth.