Bunches for Bunny! Cookies
This sweet little bunny gets carried away with treats! And, it’s so easy to do. Bake bunny using Bunny Cookie Treat Pan with Cookie Treat Sticks and make body from largest Oval Cut-Outs™. Mini “carrots” made from candy corn piped with stems are wrapped in arms made of white chenille bumpy pipe cleaners.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Bunny Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Bunny Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Oval Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Oval Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- White chenille bumpy pipe cleaners
- White heavyweight card stock
- Paring Knife
Roll out a portion of dough; cut an oval cookie for each treat using largest Cut-Out. Using knife, cut one long side of cookie straight.
Bake and cool oval cookies and bunny treat cookies on sticks.
Cover oval and bunny cookies with thinned royal icing; let set.
Twist a pipe cleaner around each stick for arms by twisting thin center section of pipe cleaner around cookie treat stick to form arms. For an even, thick look, fold and bend back pipe cleaner at each thin section.
When bent, each arm should measure approximately 4 1/4 in. long.
Attach oval cookie to stick with royal icing, positioning straight edge against bunny neck.
Using tip 3, pipe dot and string facial features, pipe in inside ears (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Attach candy corn carrots to oval cookie with dots of icing; let set.
Pipe tip 3 pull-out stems on carrots.
Using pattern and card stock, cut 2 paws for each bunny. Bend arms together in front of oval cookie. Attach paws with royal icing; let set.