These bumblebee inspired cupcakes are sure to be the buzz of your celebration! They’re easy to make using Sugar Sheets! and tools.
1 Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 12 cupcakes)Easy-Add Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
1 White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 48 cupcakes)Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Circles Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Circles Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Layered Hearts Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Hearts Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with buttercream.
Using punch with large layered circle cutting insert, cut circle from bright yellow Sugar Sheet!
Draw stripes and facial features of bee on circle using black FoodWriter.
Using punch with small Layered Heart Cutting Insert, cut heart from white Sugar Sheets! Attach to body using piping gel.
Use knife to cut a 1/2 in. triangle from white Sugar Sheets! for stinger. Use black FoodWriter to color stinger. Attach under back of bee with piping gel.
Attach bee to cupcake with piping gel.