Bugs & Blossoms Cookies
Create a garden of goodies—easy-to-decorate cookie pops spring up from cute raffia-topped containers. Perfect centerpieces! Watch our online video.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Dry soup beans
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Bug Buddies Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Bug Buddies Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Craft foam blocks
- Ceramic container approximately 4 in. high x 3 1/2 in. wide
- Green plastic grass
- Glue gun
Prepare your favorite sugar cookie recipe or use refrigerated cookie dough.
Roll out dough and cut flower cookies using different sized blossom cutters and bug buddies using metal cutters.
Bake at 375°F for 9-11 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on pan on wire rack 2 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Tint Royal Icing yellow, rose, violet, blue, black and green; reserve some white. (NOTE: If cookies will not be shipped and will be eaten quickly, buttercream icing can be used to decorate cookies.)
Outline flowers with star tip lines; fill in completely with stars and add rosette flower center.
Outline bug cookies with round tip; fill in with stars (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch, if desired.)
Add tip 1 features.
After decorating, attach lollipop sticks to backs of cookies with melted candy; let dry.
Add 1 to 1 1/2 inches dry beans to container to keep it steady.
Place craft block in container; insert cookie sticks into craft block, trimming sticks as needed.
Glue grass to craft block using glue gun.