Cookie Sheets & Je…
Bubbly Bliss Dessert
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Golden Yellow Icing Color (combine lemon yellow with golden yellow for yellow shown)Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Red-Red Icing Color (combine brown with red-red for brown shown)Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Extra Fine Tip FoodWriter® Edible Color Markers (black used)Easy-Add Extra Fine Tip FoodWriter® Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list Extra Fine Tip FoodWriter® Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
Each serves one.
- Easy-Add Silicone Flower Fun Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silicone Flower Fun Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Waxed paper
- Craft block
In advance: Make heads. Tint 1 oz. fondant skin tone for each treat; add 1/8 teaspoon Gum-Tex. Roll 2 heads, 1 in. diameter.
Insert Lollipop Sticks cut to 3 in. Roll tiny ball noses; attach using damp brush. Insert sticks into craft block and let dry. Use FoodWriter to draw eyes and mouths.
Pipe royal icing pull-out hair; use tip 3 for her, tip 2 for him.
Step 4Prepare fudge and pour in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet; chill until firm.
Insert heads. Roll fondant bubbles in various sizes from 1/8 to 3/8 in. diameter. Layer and attach over fudge using tip 3 and buttercream.
Attach a few bubbles to hair using icing. Brush with Pearl Dust