Better Baking Tool…
Bubbling Cauldron Cookies
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Mad Scientist Cutter Set Add to shopping list Mad Scientist Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cookie Spatula Add to shopping list Cookie Spatula
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using cauldron cutter. Bake and cool.
Use tip 2 and full-strength dark gray color flow icing to outline cookie.
Use thinned dark gray color flow icing in a cut parchment bag to flow in cookie. Immediately pipe reflection line using thinned light gray color flow icing in a cut parchment bag. Let dry.
Use tip 5 and full-strength green color flow icing to pipe rows of dot bubbles on top of cookie. Overpipe with additional dots.
Use tip 2 and full-strength light gray color flow icing to print message on cookie.
* Combine Black with Royal Blue and Lemon Yellow Icing Colors for gray shades shown.
* Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shade shown.