Bubbling Cauldron Cookies
When you’re cooking up some Halloween excitement, don’t forget to bake a batch of these creepy cookies! The cool cauldron is just one of the fun shapes in our Mad Scientist Cutter Set. Add the overflowing bubbles with dots of ghastly green color flow.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Mad Scientist Cutter Set Add to shopping list Mad Scientist Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cookie Spatula Add to shopping list Cookie Spatula
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using cauldron cutter. Bake and cool.
Use tip 2 and full-strength dark gray color flow icing to outline cookie.
Use thinned dark gray color flow icing in a cut parchment bag to flow in cookie. Immediately pipe reflection line using thinned light gray color flow icing in a cut parchment bag. Let dry.
Use tip 5 and full-strength green color flow icing to pipe rows of dot bubbles on top of cookie. Overpipe with additional dots.
Use tip 2 and full-strength light gray color flow icing to print message on cookie.
* Combine Black with Royal Blue and Lemon Yellow Icing Colors for gray shades shown.
* Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shade shown.