Cookie Sheets & Je…
Brownie Trophy Treat
- 2 packages Yellow Candy Melts® Candy (makes 10-12 treats)Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- 1 package Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy (makes 10-12 treats)Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- white mini marshmallows
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Bite-Size Brownie Squares Mold Add to shopping list Bite-Size Brownie Squares Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool brownies in silicone molds supported by cookie sheet. Make 1 pop and 1 bite-size square for each treat; set aside 3 yellow Candy Melts for each treat.
Set brownie squares on cooling rack set over drip pan; cover with melted light cocoa candy. Chill until set then add 2nd layer; chill. Seal bottoms with candy. Chill until set then repeat if needed.
Cover brownie pops as above using yellow candy. Insert toothpicks into mini marshmallows. Dip in melted yellow candy to cover. Chill until set then dip for 2nd layer; chill. Assemble using melted candy. Attach yellow Candy Melts disk to coated square; add marshmallow then brownie pop, narrow end down. Trim 2 yellow candies for handles; attach. Chill until set. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe bead borders, scroll decorations and number.