Non-Stick Cooling …
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Midnight Black Halloween Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Spooky Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Angled Spatula Add to shopping list Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool 2 brownies for each treat in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. For bodies, ice flat side of brownie with melted white candy; for heads, ice flat side with melted green candy; let set. Cover brownies with white or green candy; let set.
For head, mark hair area with toothpick, 1 in. down from flat side; score a curved line on front and back. Pipe outline mouth, dot eyes, neck bolts, pupils and nose; let set. Pipe zigzag hair highlights in white; let set. Place head on waxed paper, flat side down. Pipe in remaining hair with melted gray candy; let set. Pipe hands on cookie sheet using melted green candy in cut parchment bag; let set. For arms, cut 2 lollipop sticks to 3 in.; bend on an angle, leaving 1 3/4 in. to insert in treat. Attach hands with melted candy and let set. Using knife, cut a small hole in rounded tops of brownies. To assemble, cut lollipop stick to 3 in. long; insert into rounded top of body. Position head over stick; secure with melted candy. Insert arms.
*Combine melted White candy with Midnight Black for gray shown.