Add a touch of class to classic brownies with a colorful Wilton Rose. The Brownie Boutonniere is perfect for showers, wedding sweet tables and Mother’s Day treats.
- Easy-Add Brownie Fudge Icing Add to shopping list Brownie Fudge Icing
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 103 Add to shopping list Tip: 103
- Easy-Add 13 x 9 in. Oblong Pan Add to shopping list 13 x 9 in. Oblong Pan
- Easy-Add Perfect Cut Brownie Cutter Add to shopping list Perfect Cut Brownie Cutter
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Decorating Comb Add to shopping list Decorating Comb
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make flowers. Using yellow royal icing and flower nail, pipe a tip 103 rose with tip 10 base for each brownie. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Bake and cool brownies in oblong pan; remove from pan. Score 2 1/2 in. squares using brownie cutter; cut with knife. Ice smooth with Fudge Icing. Comb wave pattern using small-tooth edge of Decorating Comb. Position rose.