Cookie Sheets & Je…
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Rose Icing Color (combine violet with rose for violet shown)Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Lemon Yellow Icing Color (combine leaf green with lemon yelllow for green shown)Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant 1 1/4 ox. per treatEasy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Favorite brownie mix or recipe
- White Candy Melts® Candy 2 oz. per treatEasy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Garden Candy Color Set (violet, green, black)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Primary Candy Colors Set (orange)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Pretzel Sticks
Each serves one
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add 9 in. Rolling pin Add to shopping list 9 in. Rolling pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
In advance: Prepare pops. Bake and cool brownie pops in silicone mold supported by Cookie Sheet.
Cover pops with melted, tinted candy. Repeat 2-3 times for smooth finish. Let set.
Decorate treats with fondant.
For each treat, tint fondant: 1/2 oz. black, 1/2 oz. in violet, orange or green; reserve 1/4 oz. white.
For arms, roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut strip 1 x 1 1/4 in. Wrap and attach around pretzel stick, leaving 1/4 in. exposed at one end to insert into pop. For hands, roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick. Use wide end of tip 194 to cut circles. Use knife to cut slits and shape fingers. Attach to arm using damp brush.
Use knife tip to poke small hole through candy shell; insert arms.
For eye, roll and flatten 7/8 in. diameter disk; attach. Roll out black, white and tinted fondant 1/8 in. thick. Use wide end of tip 12 to cut iris, use narrow end to cut pupil; attach.
Cut a 1 1/4 x 1 in. black scallop for smile; attach.
Cut 4 assorted teeth, 1/4 to 3/16 in. wide, 5/16 to 9/16 in. long; attach. For hair, cut a 1 x 1/4 in. wide strip.
Cut and remove thin triangles, leaving base with spiked teeth like on a comb. Roll and pinch at base; attach.