Delicious snowflake-shaped brownies topped with candy snowflake pieces. A quick and easy treat for you unexpected holiday guests. Kids will just love making them, too
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Favorite brownie mix or recipe
Each brownie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Petite Snowflake Mold Add to shopping list Petite Snowflake Mold
- Easy-Add Snowflake Large Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Snowflake Large Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Pastry Brush Add to shopping list Pastry Brush
In advance: Make candy snowflakes. Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, pipe in only center snowflake designs of candy mold. Chill until firm. Overpipe for strength; chill until firm. Repeat as needed.
Bake and cool brownies in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Attach snowflakes with melted candy.