Ready-To-Use Gum P…
Bronzed Bow Easter Eggs
Discover true eggstravagence with these elegant hard-cooked eggs. They’re neatly framed with a fondant bow belt made in our Party Gum Paste & Fondant Mold and brushed with bronze and gold Pearl Dust.
- Hard Cooked Eggs
- Blue gel food color or
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Ready-To-Use Gum Paste (1 oz. makes 1 egg)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
- White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (1 oz. makes 1 egg)Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Pure Lemon Extract Add to shopping list Pure Lemon Extract
- Easy-Add Bronze Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Bronze Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add White Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list White Sugar Pearls
Each egg serves one.
- Easy-Add Baroque Fondant & Gum Paste Mold Add to shopping list Baroque Fondant & Gum Paste Mold
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Plastic ruler
- Easy-Add Kids Party Design Fondant & Gum Paste Mold Add to shopping list Kids Party Design Fondant & Gum Paste Mold
Step 1Color eggs blue. Let set.
Step 2Use gum paste and baroque designs mold to make three paisley hearts for base. Attach side edge to side edge with piping gel, positioning heart points down and angling out slightly to form a tripod. Let dry.
Step 3Brush egg with gold Pearl Dust and place in base.
Step 4Roll out fondant 1/16 in. thick. Use knife to cut strip, 3/8 in. wide x 6 in. long. Attach around center of egg with piping gel. Paint with gold Pearl Dust/lemon extract mixture. Let dry. Brush again with gold Pearl Dust only.
Step 5Use fondant and party designs mold to make six small bows. Attach to fondant strip with piping gel. Paint with gold Pearl Dust/lemon extract mixture. Let dry. Brush again with gold Pearl Dust only. Brush knot and indented areas of bow with bronze Pearl Dust.
Step 6Attach sugar pearls randomly around top of egg with piping gel.
Step 7Brush base with gold Pearl Dust. Brush detail areas on base with bronze Pearl Dust.
1 Reviews by the community
0 Questions by the community