Brilliant Solutions Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
- white vegetable shortening
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- 2-pc. Mum Cutters (available in Gum Paste and Fondant Course Kit)
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Shaping Foam Add to shopping list Shaping Foam
- Flower Forming Cup (large size used)Easy-Add Flower Forming Cup Add to shopping list Flower Forming Cup
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Dusting Pouch Add to shopping list Dusting Pouch
In advance: Tint portion of gum paste black using natural color fondant. Roll out black and white gum paste less than 1/16 in. thick. Make at least 9 daisies using large mum cutter for the black layer and small mum cutter for the white layer. Roll 1/8 in. diameter centers using neon pink fondant . Brush one side with gum glue adhesive and dip in pink sugar. Attach with gum glue adhesive. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry in large flower forming cup.
Prepare and cover 2-layer round cake with rolled fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother. Prepare a 50/50 fondant and gum paste blend. Roll out 1/8 in. thick and cut into 4 x 1/2 in. wide strips. Attach to cake with gum glue adhesive, leaving 1/2 in. between strips. Roll out neon pink fondant 1/4 in. thick. Cut circles using small round Cut-Out. Roll circles into balls and attach for bottom border with gum glue adhesive. Position daisies on a small piece of white fondant; attach to cake with gum glue adhesive.