Bright Bouquet Cookies
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Dry soup beans
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Blossom Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Craft foam blocks
- Metal Container approximately 4 in. high x 3 1/2 in. wide
- Iridescent shredded grass
- Glue gun
Prepare your favorite sugar cookie recipe or use refrigerated cookie dough.
Roll out dough and cut several sizes of flower cookies.
Bake following recipe instructions. Cool on cookie sheet on wire rack 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet and cool completely.
Outline petals using round or star tip and royal icing. Fill in with tip 16 stars or zigzags.
For flower centers, add a tip 4 ball (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch) or a tip 16 rosette. (Note, if cookies will not be shipped and will be eaten quickly, buttercream icing can be used.)
After decorating, attach cookies to treat sticks with melted candy; let set.
Add 1 to 1 1/2 inches dry beans to container to keep it steady.
Place craft block in container; insert cookie sticks into craft block, trimming sticks as needed.
Glue grass to craft block with glue gun.