Bright Berries Mini Cakes
These berry, berry sweet treats refresh summertime menus. Create bite-size berries by using a Heart Metal Cookie Cutter to cut shapes from a Sheet Pan cake. Decorate with red-tinted icing and piped icing seeds and leaves.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 68 Add to shopping list Tip: 68
- Easy-Add Heart Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Heart Metal Cookie Cutter
Bake and cool cake in sheet pan.
Cut out desired amount of cakes using cutter and knife. Place cakes on cooling grid positioned over sheet pan. Reserve icing for leaves and seeds. Heat icing in can to pouring consistency (see can directions for details); tint, pour over cakes. Pipe tip 1 teardrop seeds. Let set. Pipe tip 68 pull-out leaves and tip 1 string stem.