Gum Paste Flower C…
Bride and Her Bridesmaid Mini Cakes
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (4 1/4 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list White Sugar Pearls
- Easy-Add Pink Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list Pink Sugar Pearls
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each mini cake serves 1
- Easy-Add Mini Wonder Mold Pan Add to shopping list Mini Wonder Mold Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Small angled spatula Add to shopping list Small angled spatula
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Gum Paste Flower Cutter Set (use smallest flower cutter)Easy-Add Gum Paste Flower Cutter Set Add to shopping list Gum Paste Flower Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Girl Cupcake Topper Add to shopping list Girl Cupcake Topper
Bake and cool mini cakes. Trim 1/2 in. off bottom of cake. Ice cakes with a thin layer of buttercream.
Tint 1/4 oz. fondant rose. Roll out white and rose fondant 1/8 in. thick. Use blossom ejector and impression mat from set to cut nine of each color flower. Attach white and pink Sugar Pearls to flowers with piping gel. Let dry.
Roll out 4 oz. white fondant and 4 oz. rose fondant 1/8 in. thick to approximately an 8 in. circle each. Cover each cake with fondant and trim off excess.
For upper body, form fondant into a 3/4 in. thick x 1 3/4 in. square. Round top corners, which will be shoulders, and bottom corners, which will be arms. Use knife to cut 1 in. long x 3/8 in. wide arms down each side of top.
Bring arms forward and use a damp brush to position in place. Attach a matching 11/16 in. ball of fondant between hands. Attach flowers to ball with icing to form bouquet. Attach body to cake with buttercream.
Pipe tip 3 dots, hearts and scrolls on wedding dress. Pipe tip 3 scrolls on bridesmaid dress.
For veil, roll out white fondant 1/16 in. thick, 3 1/2 in. long x 2 3/4 in. wide. Round off one side and attach to head with piping gel. Insert heads to bodies. Attach white Sugar Pearls to top of veil with piping gel.