Bridal Path Cake
A floral display lines the path to wedded bliss in this fantastic cake design. Create flowers using the Fondant Cut & Press Set and top with Just Married Cake Pick.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Cake serves 94.
- Easy-Add 3-Tier Paisley Pan Set Add to shopping list 3-Tier Paisley Pan Set
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Button Flower Fondant Cut & Press Set Add to shopping list Button Flower Fondant Cut & Press Set
- Easy-Add Rose Leaf Fondant Cut & Press Set Add to shopping list Rose Leaf Fondant Cut & Press Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Flower Forming Cup Add to shopping list Flower Forming Cup
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Just Married Cake Pick Add to shopping list Just Married Cake Pick
- Easy-Add Flower Spikes Add to shopping list Flower Spikes
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- 14 x 19 inch foamcore or plywood (1/2 inch thick)
- Waxed paper
- 18- gauge florist wire (56- 6 in. pieces, 1- 12 in., 1- 14 in., 1- 20 in. piece)
- Wire Cutters
- Moss green florist tape
- Craft knife
A week in advance: Make fondant press flowers, leaves and wire vines. 2 days in advance: Tint 48 oz. fondant green. Cover base board with fondant. Using ruler and ridged wheel of Cutter/Embosser, score diagonal lines 1 in. apart on board.
Prepare 2-layer cakes for Stacked Construction and rolled fondant; cover cakes with fondant and smooth with Fondant Smoother. Pipe tip 3 dots randomly on cake sides. For rope bottom borders, roll 8 oz. of fondant into 1/4 in. diameter logs; for smallest cake, roll two 23 in. long logs, for medium cake, two 33 in., for large cake, two 46 in. Twist 2 logs together; attach to bottom borders with fondant adhesive. Make main vines using wires wrapped in florist tape, 20 in. for bottom cake, 14 in. for center cake, 12 in. for top cake. Attach flowers, leaves and tendrils with florist tape. Insert flower spikes in each cake to hold vines; insert a small piece of fondant in spikes as needed to secure vines. Insert pick in cake top.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown. Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.